Riverlea Welcoming Committee
Gina Jacob (258 Frontenac Place), with the support of the Village Council, is spearheading an initiative to welcome new neighbors to Riverlea by delivering care packages containing basic information about the Village, small gift items, coupons to local businesses, etc. If you have a new neighbor, please let Gina know at email@example.com or 614 579-8565: she’ll be keeping an eye out but it can’t hurt to have multiple eyes so that no one gets missed. And if you would like to join the welcoming efforts by helping to assemble and/or deliver the care packages, then please let Gina know that as well. This is an excellent chance to strengthen the sense of community in the Village.
Volunteer to be the new Riverlea Social Committee Chair!
What does the Social Chair Do?
- Easter egg hunt: purchasing supplies and filling eggs, advertising, set up and break down, coordinating volunteers.
- Family Picnic: purchasing food and supplies, renting tent, tables, and chairs, advertising, set up and break down, coordinating entertainment and volunteers.
- Halloween: purchasing supplies, advertising, set up and break down, coordinating volunteers.
- Using social media and website to advertise events in the neighborhood.
- Brainstorming and coordinating volunteers for other events.
If you have questions please email Sarah Mehling.
To volunteer to be the new Riverlea Social Committee Chair, please contact the Riverlea Village Council.
We would love to have you work with us!